Entrance is denied to:
- Children under seven (7), unless accompanied by an adult on a one to one ratio.
- Children under the age of four (4) without an approved "swim diaper" or plastic pants with elastic around the waist and
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
- Persons with colds, coughs, nasal or eye discharges, skin eruptions, open wounds, open sores or bandages.
Please check all your valuables with the clerk.
- Personal property not permitted in the swimming pool or deck area includes:
- Street clothes, shoes, and carrying bags of all types.
- Floating apparatus, glass objects or containers of any kind.
- Sports or swim equipment; electronic equipment.
- Wheeled vehicles (roller blades, bicycles, skateboards, etc...)
Soap showers must be taken before entering the pool area.
Smoking is prohibited.
Eating and/or drinking allowed only in designated areas.
Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
For the safety of the public there is no:
- Running on the pool deck.
- Climbing, sitting on, and jumping from fences or guard structures.
- Diving into shallow water.
- Double bouncing or crowding dive structures.
- Swimming in the diving area.
- Horse playing on the deck or in the pool at any time.
- Snapping towels.
- Participating in other dangerous practices as determined by lifesaving staff.
- Hypoxic training or prolonged underwater swimming is not allowed.
- Do not interfere with a lifeguard rescue, or call for help unless in distress.